Your career with us
Drive your career in an exciting and rewarding direction by joining the team at Audi Cork.
We regularly publish career opportunities in sales, service and other departments for Audi Cork. To keep up to date, come back to this page shortly, or follow Audi Cork on LinkedIn.
Graduate Management Programme Audi Cork & Blackwater Motors Group
Audi Cork and Blackwater Motors have an exciting new role as an assistant Sales Manager for our 3 sites in Fermoy, Forge Hill and Audi Cork locations.
The individual will report directly to the sales manager in each location
This role will help you develop in the following skills
· Management in a high pressure target based environment, Target Achievement.
· Managing and building a team of individuals with varying skill levels.
· Developing organisational structures to achieve objectives
· Developing strategies to achieve objectives
· Developing operational plans to implement these strategies
· Developing skills to analyse the success or otherwise of these plans
· Relationship building both with customers and with international Brands
· Business and Commercial Knowhow
· Financial Analysis
Skills and Experience Required
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred; however, professional experience can be substituted if applicable.
· Hard Working
· Drivers Licence is essential.
· Willing to Learn and develop skill set to become management.
· Ambitious and wants to progress.
· No prior car industry experience is necessary.
The package will include a salary of €25,000 in Year 1 with a bonus potential of €10,000 and a company car which includes insurance and tax.
Interested candidates should email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
First-Year Apprentice Technician
Audi Cork seeks a determined and enthusiastic individual to join our award-winning aftersales team.
This is a fantastic opportunity, ideally for a recent graduate or school finisher to forge an exciting career in the Motor Industry with an unrivalled brand. If you meet the requirements below, then we encourage you to contact us.
The successful candidate must:
- Show desire to learn and excel
- Display a very positive attitude
- Have outstanding teamwork skills and the ability to use initiative
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be self-motivated
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Hold a full clean driving license
- Completed Leaving Certificate
- Demonstrate fluent English
Interested candidates should email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org