All Electric Audi News
All-electric Audi models at Audi Cork
Audi Cork is the only Audi e-tron partner for Cork, Kerry and South Tipperary. We are committed to the promotion of electric vehicles and our experienced sales team can answer any questions on the new all-electric Audi e-tron SUV, and the upcoming plug-in hybrid versions of current models.
At present, the Audi e-tron SUV is the only electric model available to order with Audi Cork and it is everything you would expect from an Audi, powered entirely by electricity. With its aerodynamic design and elegant, luxurious cabin, e-tron marks a new era, not just for those seeking the benefits of electromobility, but for everyone who demands the driving experience of an Audi.
What grants are available for electric vehicles?
Below are Government incentives you can avail of when you purchase an electric car for personal or business use in Ireland:
- SEAI grant of €5,000 from the Government
- VRT rebate of up to €5,000. The VRT rebate is applied prior to purchase so you are effectively paying up to €10,000 less than the RRP.
- SEAI grant of €600 toward home charging point installation (upon successful application)
- Up to €500 a year annual reduction in toll costs on selected Irish toll roads
- The lowest rate of motor tax at €120
- Companies, sole traders, and farmers can avail of further tax savings on electric cars through the Accelerated Capital Allowance (ACA) scheme
How much it actually costs to run an electric vehicle?
Along with lower emissions, one of the key perks of owning an EV is the money you’ll save. But how much does it actually cost to run a fuel-free motor? Use the button below to crunch the numbers.
Where can I charge an electric vehicle?
There are currently almost 1,100 public charge points available across the island of Ireland. Check out the interactive map below for the nearest charge point to you.
How will an electric vehicle fit into my daily life?
The Audi e-tron not only means driving enjoyment thanks to the electric drive, but also unrestricted suitability for everyday use. A trouble-free everyday life with an electric car or plug-in hybrid means first and foremost problem-free charging.
Information is correct as of 06/02/2019. Government grants and incentives may be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply. For details, call our sales team on 021 491 8400
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM